What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

A cog/hg book worth reading over and over again?

cheatmagi

I'm curious, what books do you think are worth reading over and over again without getting bored?
Community College series.
A kiss from death.
Fallen hero series.
For me, i like emotional ones, waking up some memories everytime i play. Its also depend on your own personal life, a story where you can feel related, you remembered the most

tangguhjelah

Community College series.
A kiss from death.
Fallen hero series.
For me, i like emotional ones, waking up some memories everytime i play. Its also depend on your own personal life, a story where you can feel related, you remembered the most
Well for me its highland deep waters i In my opinion the story is very intense, and zombie exodus safe haven of course

555salem666

I personally think I the forgotten one is something that fits that category I also think breach the Archangel job and samurai of hyuga are also other options

cheatmagi

How can i forgot 😭
The Nascent Necromancer is absoloutely great, every characters hav a distinct personality and struggles that made them very human, felt like they are alive, this whats drove me to play the game time to times. Tozi my baby girl

kase

Where are my Tally Ho/Jolly Good enjoyers? The writing's easily one of the best out of CoG/HGs, and there are so many outcomes possible too :)

Choice of Robots and Tin Star are also extremely replayable. Oldies but goodies.

tangguhjelah

Where are my Tally Ho/Jolly Good enjoyers? The writing's easily one of the best out of CoG/HGs, and there are so many outcomes possible too :)

Choice of Robots and Tin Star are also extremely replayable. Oldies but goodies.
Agree, tally ho and tin star are two books that are on my favorites list