What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

An Unexpectedly Green Journey v1.0.9 Mod Menu 1.0.9

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

An Unexpectedly Green Journey v1.0.9 Mod Menu - An Unexpectedly Green Journey

An Unexpectedly Green Journey Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

OmahGah

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

You iz all right fer a humie ya know dat? The Boyz back 'om ill share a tankard in ya honar!

Edu47474

Can you put a option to edit age the character

Barack2Bama

I guess it might ve because of a modded stat that exceeded a hundred, and upon reopening the game, it crashed.

Remember, each time you reopen the game you must restart qnd reload from your save.
Trying to restart the game still brings up that screen, and saving doesn't do anything at all.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I guess it might ve because of a modded stat that exceeded a hundred, and upon reopening the game, it crashed.

Remember, each time you reopen the game you must restart qnd reload from your save.
are you using an android emulator ? if so then simply extract the apk file in windows explorer with any archive extractor, then open the newly created folder and open assets/index.html in your browser. that's all you need to do to play my mods on pc.

Zargaam

are you using an android emulator ? if so then simply extract the apk file in windows explorer with any archive extractor, then open the newly created folder and open assets/index.html in your browser. that's all you need to do to play my mods on pc.
Can i run this game on my Android phone as an apk or is it necessary to use the html file? Because in other one of your mods before i played using apk and in the end i wasn't able to save my game using my email

advlw

How do I deal with achievement not declared in startup?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Can i run this game on my Android phone as an apk or is it necessary to use the html file? Because in other one of your mods before i played using apk and in the end i wasn't able to save my game using my email
apk will do unless you run into some error.