What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Bladeweaver WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Reflexes and the others. Instead of adding up they start a new number from behind

I'll input 8
It'll become 81
Emphasis on 1
You can just readjust it, I can't help with this as it was codded by other to be like this, if you want any change here then you can always contact author in itch.io or any other social platform they are in.

Sanada

I'm getting an error like this

"▲ Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $samCh2Hug == "yes""'">> "Uh ... d'you want another hug before you go? To make you feel better?" [[+ You nod, giggling. Of course you do! Chap2Scene71caa] [$samRelationship to $samRelationship + 1]] <<if $samRelationship == 1>> [[+ Well, your breath certainly catches in your throat now. You nod, unable"

Last edited:

Lux

Hi Dan! Firstly I would like to thank you for the mod. You are amazing!
I noticed that there is a bug in the mod menu. When I change any status and click "return", it doesn't go back to the game, it gets stuck inside the game menu, and I can't continue the story :/

Xclusivegamer

Use a save
I noticed that there is a bug in the mod menu. When I change any status and click "return", it doesn't go back to the game, it gets stuck inside the game menu, and I can't continue the story :/

ImpTiaz

Are the maximum stats for every attribute in this game 8? For some reason, I always fail the first stat check (the reflex one) no matter what number I change it to. Could anyone help me with this?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I'm getting an error like this

"▲ Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $samCh2Hug == "yes""'">> "Uh ... d'you want another hug before you go? To make you feel better?" [[+ You nod, giggling. Of course you do! Chap2Scene71caa] [$samRelationship to $samRelationship + 1]] <<if $samRelationship == 1>> [[+ Well, your breath certainly catches in your throat now. You nod, unable"
ignore it and hope that author will fix it in the next update
this happens when you open any other option such as my character or relationship and from there you open mod menu, so avoid doing this.
Are the maximum stats for every attribute in this game 8? For some reason, I always fail the first stat check (the reflex one) no matter what number I change it to. Could anyone help me with this?
go back and set a different stat to find out.

Redemptive

Yeah from what I can tell you will simply always fail the reflex check no matter what. I'm not really sure what's happening there but it seems like there's nothing you can really do about it

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Yeah from what I can tell you will simply always fail the reflex check no matter what. I'm not really sure what's happening there but it seems like there's nothing you can really do about it
is it only for 1 event or others too ?