What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Can anyone like Seven? From Infamous

Vamp-kun

I romanced Ava from Wayhaven after going through Farah, Nat, and Morgan. This tsundere path where we have definitive proof that her/his slander is just reaction because of romantic feelings is just 👌🏻

So, of course I'd let Seven sprawl in a table for me so I'd drink her blood...

szin9

I romanced Ava from Wayhaven after going through Farah, Nat, and Morgan. This tsundere path where we have definitive proof that her/his slander is just reaction because of romantic feelings is just 👌🏻

So, of course I'd let Seven sprawl in a table for me so I'd drink her blood...
Very bloody🤣

Sokrates

Damaged people don't know how to give or receive love properly. Neither do they know how to express their emotions and frustration in healthy ways. They'll lash out, stew over and overthink every single thing over and over and over again. They are toxic and will hurt the people they love or those who love them. A kiss and a quick **** won't heal them. Things which seem the most normal will make them snap at you for seemingly no reason.

So yeah. Seven's route is not for the weak-hearted, impatient or those who want to just read romance already. It was a bad decision for the author to make them a romantic option at all sonce most are romance-crazed readers /j.

Their journey will be one of trying to learn to love themselves and try to heal. If you haven't experienced it or even have the.... empathy + imagination or something to understand the character than I suggest not going for them. Romance-wise in simple terms is ****, but in reading terms, the character writing is brilliant in how their inner turmoil and behavior comes out.

Well this is coming from someone who thinks that makima from chainsaw man is the best new gen villain in terms of writing. Complex and intense.

szin9

Damaged people don't know how to give or receive love properly. Neither do they know how to express their emotions and frustration in healthy ways. They'll lash out, stew over and overthink every single thing over and over and over again. They are toxic and will hurt the people they love or those who love them. A kiss and a quick **** won't heal them. Things which seem the most normal will make them snap at you for seemingly no reason.

So yeah. Seven's route is not for the weak-hearted, impatient or those who want to just read romance already. It was a bad decision for the author to make them a romantic option at all sonce most are romance-crazed readers /j.

Their journey will be one of trying to learn to love themselves and try to heal. If you haven't experienced it or even have the.... empathy + imagination or something to understand the character than I suggest not going for them. Romance-wise in simple terms is ****, but in reading terms, the character writing is brilliant in how their inner turmoil and behavior comes out.

Well this is coming from someone who thinks that makima from chainsaw man is the best new gen villain in terms of writing. Complex and intense.
It makes sense. It's a toxic romance and friendship for the MC. Plus the fact that the game pretty much forces the MC to "fix" Seven's problems. Causing the MC even more pain. Seven's route so far is toxic.

Last edited:

Vamp-kun

Also one of the reasons I like the hypertoxic Seven route is because I get to discover loooonger texts like the one above ☝🏻. This text explains some of the allure that Seven's route has.

Well done Seven, well done.... However! The game is fun only by playing with an ambitious protagonist who had a romantic relationship with Seven, because a gentle and kind protagonist can, and will, make the game an annoying ragefest.

Some other fans can reach an entire level of systemic epistemology just to explain why they love psychopathic manchild love interests in their stories.

Remember the Harry Potter fanfiction golden era? I swear some authors had the crisp and captivating writing style of professionals. If only they could have unshackled their imagination from the same template characters over and over.

Other fanfiction authors... reached a nigh Qur'anic/Talmudic/Biblical proportion of word count, stretching even beyond the logistics of a twelve book series....

Sokrates

Also one of the reasons I like the hypertoxic Seven route is because I get to discover loooonger texts like the one above ☝🏻. This text explains some of the allure that Seven's route has.

Well done Seven, well done.... However! The game is fun only by playing with an ambitious protagonist who had a romantic relationship with Seven, because a gentle and kind protagonist can, and will, make the game an annoying ragefest.

Some other fans can reach an entire level of systemic epistemology just to explain why they love psychopathic manchild love interests in their stories.

Remember the Harry Potter fanfiction golden era? I swear some authors had the crisp and captivating writing style of professionals. If only they could have unshackled their imagination from the same template characters over and over.

Other fanfiction authors... reached a nigh Qur'anic/Talmudic/Biblical proportion of word count, stretching even beyond the logistics of a twelve book series....
YUP. That's what I mean with romance-crazed readers. Couldn't care less about the romance. I just love seeing the complexities and contradictions shown time and time again of Seven's character.

Doing meta-reading is my default mode whenever I read or play anything. Most COG/HG readers nowadays (not including our community) just care on how the characters will react to the characters flirtations/romantic gestures to win brownie points on their route. Both the fault of the authors' and the readers for encouraging the otome/eroge type of approach that is being taken nowadays with regards to a story/interactive fiction. Good storytelling has taken a secondary place due to authors pandering to the masses with clichè romantic tropes and ROs.

Anyway. Sorry for going off on a tangent here, but the thing is: storywise, Seven's writing is brilliant in the realism it brings while romantic-wise............... yeah. They REALLY suck. (And lol on the long posts. That shpuldn't have been more than 200 words🤣)

Sokrates

It makes sense. It's a toxic romance and friendship for the MC. Plus the fact that the game pretty much forces the MC to "fix" Seven's problems. Causing the MC even more pain. Seven's route so far is toxic.
(either I haven't expressed myself clearly or you didn't read what I said? I'm not stating anything about Seven in relation to MC, only Seven's journey or route or whatever you want to call it, in terms of potential future character growth in terms of why I like and dislike the character)

So yeah. Seven's route is not for the weak-hearted, impatient or those who want to just read romance already (if you follow the romance route). It was a bad decision for the author to make them a romantic option at all since most are romance-crazed readers /j.

Their journey will be one of trying to learn to love themselves and try to heal. If you haven't experienced it or even have the.... empathy + imagination or something to understand the character than I suggest not going for them. Romance-wise Seven in simple terms is ****, but in reading terms, the character writing is brilliant in how their inner turmoil and behavior comes out.

szin9

(either I haven't expressed myself clearly or you didn't read what I said? I'm not stating anything about Seven in relation to MC, only Seven's journey or route or whatever you want to call it, in terms of potential future character growth in terms of why I like and dislike the character)

So yeah. Seven's route is not for the weak-hearted, impatient or those who want to just read romance already (if you follow the romance route). It was a bad decision for the author to make them a romantic option at all since most are romance-crazed readers /j.

Their journey will be one of trying to learn to love themselves and try to heal. If you haven't experienced it or even have the.... empathy + imagination or something to understand the character than I suggest not going for them. Romance-wise Seven in simple terms is ****, but in reading terms, the character writing is brilliant in how their inner turmoil and behavior comes out.
oh, I get you now lol!! but still, they are kind of toxic... I don't know, I kind of felt that vibe...🤔

u4reeya

I romance 7 as lesbian. And I love her( Flaws and all ) Do you think perhaps they're more palatable as a character if they're fem? Same way people agree Junko is more palatable as female ( I also loved Junko btw ). But I understand the reasons people have for not liking 7

szin9

I romance 7 as lesbian. And I love her( Flaws and all ) Do you think perhaps they're more palatable as a character if they're fem? Same way people agree Junko is more palatable as female ( I also loved Junko btw ). But I understand the reasons people have for not liking 7
I played as a female MC and Seven as a male. But... did you find female Seven more palatable? I'll try!

szin9

I felt the male Seven as an annoying and wretched *****, but very sexy...🤣

szin9

You have good opinions, so what did you think of Salyra? From Crown of Exile. I mean... this whole mess between her and her child...