What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

:D

MeLuvRaccoons

Hello people of the internet, I'm a true human being like yourselves, oh respecatble users. I love interactive novels in any shape or form (of which there aren't many) and I very much appreciate the effort people on this website put into posting often and with quality content!
I've been using this website for a while now but never really cared much for connecting with the community. That had to change, so here we are.
Hope you all have a beatiful day!

MeLuvRaccoons

At least bring some garlic if your going to meet the vampire...

Here take this garlic bread for protection...( ̄^ ̄)
Don't tell them, but I've been cruising around with a cross to weaken them and a little something to stake their heart with in case of emergency. Works better than garlic for sure (at least in the Vtm universe hehe)

Vamp-kun

At least bring some garlic if your going to meet the vampire...

Here take this garlic bread for protection...( ̄^ ̄)
Oho! Trust me, garlic weakens me. In my salad needs. Oh, wait. There's an actual salad here!

Don't tell them, but I've been cruising around with a cross to weaken them and a little something to stake their heart with in case of emergency. Works better than garlic for sure (at least in the Vtm universe hehe)
Of course it works, of course! Never mind that my dear pupil Edward was deeply religious.... Of course it bothered him too!

Good....good.... Always be ready and alert....(●__●)
You don't have to! We have cake! Just relaaax

Last edited:

saladss

Oho! Trust me, garlic weakens me. In my salad needs. Oh, wait. There's an actual salad here!

Of course it works, of course! Never mind that my dear pupil Edward was deeply religious.... Of course it bothered him too!

You don't have too! We have cake! Just relaaax
Uhmmm... I was never here....
(~O▿o)~

C8B

Hello people of the internet, I'm a true human being like yourselves, oh respecatble users. I love interactive novels in any shape or form (of which there aren't many) and I very much appreciate the effort people on this website put into posting often and with quality content!
I've been using this website for a while now but never really cared much for connecting with the community. That had to change, so here we are.
Hope you all have a beatiful day!

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 11

Vamp-kun

@MeLuvRaccoons Aspetta un attimo, sei italiano?
Dalla Sicilia o dal Nord?
Ho un parente che è di Trieste. Si può dire che siamo quasi imparentati con il sangue!