What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Does anyone know what's going on with the infinity series 4th book war of infinity?

Kradikill

I finished the other 3 books a long time ago and i thought that by now the fourth book would be here but it isn't do does anyone know anything about the author and why he stopped?

Kradikill

Hallo, He most probably dug a pitfall for himself by letting the player play on both sides of the war
Yeah that's a tough one to continue, i am glad there are more infinity lovers here, even if you are an elf hater and shall be massacred soon😊

Mr lol

I finished the other 3 books a long time ago and i thought that by now the fourth book would be here but it isn't do does anyone know anything about the author and why he stopped?
I mean the 3rd books takes like 7 years to write...and since Paul is working in another project now we can expect the fourth book to be.....perhaps 2029

Mr lol

Since war will probably be shorter (the whole reason the 3rd book is long is because of the whole politic shenanigan)

C8B

Late reply but after going to his forum, he is doing some top secret work(game?) with other people, he says that he will start writting the 4 book after this secret project ends (next year maybe?)

C8B

Late reply but after going to his forum, he is doing some top secret work(game?) with other people, he says that he will start writting the 4 book after this secret project ends (next year maybe?)
The update of this month is that he has writed 300.000 words of this new top secret game