What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Downloading mods

Hannibal 24

Hi!
How do I download mods? Each time i follow a download link it takes me to a page with advertisement instead of downloading.

Santana

It's supposed to open a page where you wait 5 seconds and then click to download the mods

saladss

@funderburkeva once you open the APK click the status bar where your stats are you should see the mod menu over there, just input what variable you want and enjoy the game....O(≧∇≦)O

saladss

This is all that pops up
Hmmm...is that what happen when you download it?? You should be able to install the APK once you finish downloading it from the website....
( ̄^ ̄)
Look at mine it should look like this after you download it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0701_180225.png
    Screenshot_2024_0701_180225.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2024_0701_180255.png
    Screenshot_2024_0701_180255.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 33

funderburkeva

Hmmm...is that what happen when you download it?? You should be able to install the APK once you finish downloading it from the website....
( ̄^ ̄)
Look at mine it should look like this after you download it...
Maybe it’s cause it’s on iPhone I’m not sure but it definitely does not look the same thank you for the help tho

Attachments

• IMG_4886.png
    IMG_4886.png
    157 KB · Views: 11

MONSTERHUNTERKD

Do these mods/files only work on mobile? I've been trying a few thing to get it to work on PC but none of it is doing anything. I've tried opening the file through the game's exe, putting the file into the game's directory, opening it in notepad and looking for a number or variable to edit, etc. etc.. Sadly couldn't find any tutorials on it, so trying to ask around now.

kase

Do these mods/files only work on mobile? I've been trying a few thing to get it to work on PC but none of it is doing anything. I've tried opening the file through the game's exe, putting the file into the game's directory, opening it in notepad and looking for a number or variable to edit, etc. etc.. Sadly couldn't find any tutorials on it, so trying to ask around now.

I'm assuming you bought the games through Steam already, maybe the pc mods section has what you want?

Otherwise, you can extract one of danfabulich's mods and open the minified index.html in your browser.

Or you can always download an Android emulator and install apks there. I preferred Memu when I used Windows, but you can use whichever one you want.