What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Elite Status, Platinum Concierge v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4 1.0.2

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Elite Status, Platinum Concierge v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4 - Elite Status, Platinum Concierge v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4

Find the unfindable and do the impossible? It’s all in a day’s work for you. As a concierge, how far will you go to make billionaires’ dreams come true?

Platinum Package is a 500,000-word interactive contemporary drama by Emily Short, with additional content by Hannah Powell-Smith, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

As an employee of Platinum Concierge, it’s...

Read more about this resource...

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
is there a difference between this and danfabulich ones?
Also be aware that Dan has done two versions, classic and normal. Classic is without save feature and normal has save. So far it's only for elite status.

AJL

Hi, I am stuck... everytime I load the game I am greeted with the games title and authors name and that is it no text or anything of the sort that would allow me to play the game. Any solutions?

mianyi

Hi, I am stuck... everytime I load the game I am greeted with the games title and authors name and that is it no text or anything of the sort that would allow me to play the game. Any solutions?
This happened a lot to me either. I either clear the data and click the force app option — or you can turn on your router/wifi/etcetera. the latter is so much easy and fast.