What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Free Cities, Pregmod v4.0.0-alpha.27 Android [Text Only] v4.0.0-alpha.27

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Adert Robert

Im sorry DeiArcana, but it seem both of your apk version (image and text) didn't worked on my phone. After i install, it just went blank.

Can i have another version that can be used by Joiplay ?
Thanks, and sorry to disturb you.

Beastmaster

Please how do I fix this error
"Alert

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: App is not defined."
I get it when ever I launch the game.

Fatal Sin

Please how do I fix this error
"Alert

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: App is not defined."
I get it when ever I launch the game.

Im sorry DeiArcana, but it seem both of your apk version (image and text) didn't worked on my phone. After i install, it just went blank.

Can i have another version that can be used by Joiplay ?
Thanks, and sorry to disturb you.
That's all I get too I think it's an issue with upload rar you can try Dei's mediafire see if they have the link there. You can access their mediafire via their profile.

Beastmaster

That's all I get too I think it's an issue with upload rar you can try Dei's mediafire see if they have the link there. You can access their mediafire via their profile.
I don't think it's from upload rar because I just downloaded from MediaFire and the issue is still there.

Adert Robert

Already try it, and no. The result is still the same.

I don't know if this is because of my device (my phone is android 10) or something else, but i hope Dei's can fix this problem.

Cascade 44

The best way to not run into the issue with the cannot continue error is to not have to many slaves as far as I can tell since it's more of a issue with the game itself rather than the port. It's been an issue in the game for years as far as I can tell. So I just play with the slaves I like and keep the others on different duties.

ybn

okay awesome game, but super important question, it says i need to clear space for save files, but the problem is, i have tons of space, i tried to find where they keep the save files but i have no clue, any ideas anyone? really really need a solution because whenever i try to save to disk, i can't find the file and whenever i load to disk it just puts me to the default storage.

Igorxmz

Кто то может ответить, как изменить пароль ??
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.