What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Greeting

xDonuts

Boujour everyone,I realized that i've been here for a while and decided that i may as well introduce myself even if i never interact outside liking threads.

Im Marcus and enjoy most form of entertainment and also dad jokes/puns.
Hope yall have a great day.

Capella_Auriga

Boujour everyone,I realized that i've been here for a while and decided that i may as well introduce myself even if i never interact outside liking threads.

Hello, Marcus! Even though you have been here for a while, I happily welcome you to the close gates of the forbidden palace 😄 Glad to see you here and have a good day 😊

Kradikill

Well hello there marcus, I am always happy to see a fellow PWJAWABNIUN "person who joined a while ago but never interacted until now"(pronounced Pawg wab neon)😊

saladss

Dad jokes huh.... I DARE YOU MY GOOD SIR TO HIT ME WITH YOUR GREATEST DAD JOKE!! (this is a formal challenge you cannot refuse..ha.ha.ha) ..
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

xDonuts

Dad jokes huh.... I DARE YOU MY GOOD SIR TO HIT ME WITH YOUR GREATEST DAD JOKE!! (this is a formal challenge you cannot refuse..ha.ha.ha) ..
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Even gonna give you 3 of them !

Why did the French chef kill himself ? Because he lost the huile d’olive !

its weird that dogs can't operate a MRI machine, but a catscan. 🤔

The rotation of Earth really makes my day 😀

Last edited:

saladss

Even gonna give you 3 of them !

Why did the French chef kill himself ? Because he lost the huile d’olive !

its weird that dogs can't operate a MRI machine, but a catscan. 🤔

The rotation of Earth really makes my day 😀
“ψ(`∇´)ψ