What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Greetings

Vamp-kun

I am an avid fan of choicescript games and after having played my fare share of games, I have sadly come to the conclusion that some had been nigh unplayable due to their stat checks. Oh, woe was me... But then! I discovered the middling modding community and thus my old thirst had been rejuvenated.

I started developing mods of my own due to sheer excitement, even ending up writing new lines into the script, enriching the story.

Alas, Sbenny got annihilated by the vile hunters, and now, oh how was I to keep on having a different experience with my favourite things?

Then, Igor-chan told me of this little place, where creatures of the mod still lurk...

Cheers!

Capella_Auriga

I am an avid fan of choicescript games and after having played my fare share of games, I have sadly come to the conclusion that some had been nigh unplayable due to their stat checks. Oh, woe was me... But then! I discovered the middling modding community and thus my old thirst had been rejuvenated.

I started developing mods of my own due to sheer excitement, even ending up writing new lines into the script, enriching the story.

Alas, Sbenny got annihilated by the vile hunters, and now, oh how was I to keep on having a different experience with my favourite things?

Then, Igor-chan told me of this little place, where creatures of the mod still lurk...

Cheers!
Hello, Vamp-kun! Welcome to the forum and our gremlin community here! Greetings as well! Luckily, we still have one of our last safe havens here 😄

Drax

Cheers!
I wonder if you can explain in detail how you modded it, I couldn't find it anywhere and if you can't explain it, it's not a problem.

Vamp-kun

I wonder if you can explain in detail how you modded it, I couldn't find it anywhere and if you can't explain it, it's not a problem.
Explain in detail how I modded it? As if only one game?
Simple. I unzipped the source archives, wrote my preferences in the story or the stats and then rezipped my games. Since I bought them, I had complete access to their files thanks to applications that belong to the dark side.

I hope that answers your question Drax-chan!