What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Guide/walkthrough to all COG ,HG and Heart choice

ozekia

Anyone know the link to all guide to choice game? Like docx or anything? Recently i have in google drive but i forgot to save so all gone :(

Kryu

Captain
Yeah like this, thank you so much..but how can i download it? When i open can't download
If on mobile device then hold down the link and open in new tab then choose desktop site and click 3 dots and download on one shot and series, it should then save to your Google drive. Even if the download doesn't work, it should still save to you Google drive. If you still need help and want a screen recording, lemme know.

ozekia

If on mobile device then hold down the link and open in new tab then choose desktop site and click 3 dots and download on one shot and series, it should then save to your Google drive. Even if the download doesn't work, it should still save to you Google drive. If you still need help and want a screen recording, lemme know.
Thank you so much🙏

ruel

Do you have stars arisen startup text? In that google drive you sent theres no stars arisen
No however I'm fairly sure the drive updates regularly so maybe just waiting or seeing if anyone else has it would be best