What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heart's Choice, Love Undying - A Kiss Before Dawn MOD Menu V4 1.0.0

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice, Love Undying - A Kiss Before Dawn MOD Menu V4 - Heart's Choice, Love Undying - A Kiss Before Dawn MOD Menu V4

Hunt your prey as a vampire on windswept Victorian moors! Who will capture your unbeating heart?

Love Undying: A Kiss Before Dawn is a 190,000-word interactive romance novel by Lauren O’Donoghue. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

After an angry mob forced you from your European home, you fled to England in search of a fresh start. The Cornish village of Boscawen is bleak and beautiful, quiet...

Read more about this resource...

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
If you don't want to and/or can't support me by viewing the ads just take a click on "More information" or "Get support".

heeyaaaa

The other characters keep calling my mc "Ban" even tho that's not my first name that I input, but everytime I check my status, the name written there is correct, even the other characters are using the correct last name I put, but not the first name..I input "Victoria Fairchild" but the characters kept calling me "Ban Fairchild/Ban" did I miss something important? 😭

❗❗❗
(EDIT: I think I did miss an important detail, only the villagers call my mc "ban", I literally have the attention span of a gold fish)

Last edited:

Kah16

The other characters keep calling my mc "Ban" even tho that's not my first name that I input, but everytime I check my status, the name written there is correct, even the other characters are using the correct last name I put, but not the first name..I input "Victoria Fairchild" but the characters kept calling me "Ban Fairchild/Ban" did I miss something important? 😭 (EDIT: I think I did miss an important detail, only the villagers call my mc "ban", I literally have the attention span of a gold fish)
"Ban", if I remember right, is the new title of the MC. So when characters call you that is a formal thing, just like someone could use "Duke/Duchess Fairchild" in other settings.