What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Hey hey

Sevaroq

I recently joined and I have no idea how to get these mods to work after I download them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Good day and welcome,

May you elaborate on what you're experiencing and with what mods? So that we may propose a solution that will properly address the issues you are facing.

puppal04

Good day and welcome,

May you elaborate on what you're experiencing and with what mods? So that we may propose a solution that will properly address the issues you are facing.
Okay so it looks like the mods all end in .apk _ Choice of Mods. So my tablet doesn't recognize them. I've tried a few different mods and they all have the same thing. If I try to rename them to just .apk or .zip, I get an error about parsing? I'm not sure what to do.

Sevaroq

Okay so it looks like the mods all end in .apk _ Choice of Mods. So my tablet doesn't recognize them. I've tried a few different mods and they all have the same thing. If I try to rename them to just .apk or .zip, I get an error about parsing? I'm not sure what to do.
I am not sure what is cause of the issue you are experiencing. However, perhaps try using a different browser to download the file, such as Firefox. You may also try using a file manager. Yet, from very brief research, you're issue could be because of the browser.

I would recommend checking out a post, on StackOverflow, that could lead to some correlation. To avoid posting links, you may search up "Tablet can't download .apk file in some browsers".

urmum21

I think its the tablet like I also had a tablet and had the same problem so now im using my laptop..

puppal04

Thank guys, I'm new to this whole tablet-having thing T-T I'll see if my laptop will work better!