What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

How does the Mods work in COG games? New User

vik1994

Hello, I tried the Mod menu in every Choices of Games and Hosted game so far, but I can't figure it out. I go to Show stats, MOD menu, enter the number, which is less than 100, to the skills, and press next, which takes me to the story. When I recheck the Stats, nothing changes. Please can anyone help me with this?

User67932548

You have to mod, then go to the next page of the story and see the status

If you see the status before go to next page, the status will remain the same.

Medivh

To add to this, never ever open the stats menu in the same page you saved, if you do that save, if you are paranoid like me you might want multiple saves; also, if the game has an achievement tab, and it disappears, save and restart immediately. If an achievement was supposed to pop at some point and you had that error, it would get you stuck and you would have to restart and reload anyways to get past it. Finally, if your game doesn’t work because of a faulty license of website to apk, download a program to uncompress the apk and then use joiplay to play it.

Medivh

This ↑

And welcome to our humble abode, guest.
You are cordially invited to dinner!
Thanks for having me, I love this place and would not mind interacting a bit more from time to time now that I know more about how everything works.

It seems there is a discord, I may end up joining it.