What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

How to add a save function to a html?

kb1234

So basically i was randomly playing "Song of the fallen" which happens to have no save function and randomly got the brilliant idea to stress my already sleepy self out from 3 am to now 5 am to figure out how to do that. But my brain meats can only take me so far. I made progress i mean i made it into a html (at least i think i did) but idk where to go from there. And i looked in more than one place for an answer but it really wasn't helpful.

Then if i go about it another way i get here but i'm missing the "my game" folder i'm assuming that contains the "navigator.js and mygame.js". I just want to know am i going in the right direction. Am i getting hot,cold,warm,colder, etc.

Screenshot (174).png

1688465974154.png

1688466000759.png

Edit: I think i figured it out on my own tbh...
Screenshot (184).png

Last edited:

sum1unotno

So basically i was randomly playing "Song of the fallen" which happens to have no save function and randomly got the brilliant idea to stress my already sleepy self out from 3 am to now 5 am to figure out how to do that. But my brain meats can only take me so far. I made progress i mean i made it into a html (at least i think i did) but idk where to go from there. And i looked in more than one place for an answer but it really wasn't helpful.

Then if i go about it another way i get here but i'm missing the "my game" folder i'm assuming that contains the "navigator.js and mygame.js". I just want to know am i going in the right direction. Am i getting hot,cold,warm,colder, etc.

View attachment 913

View attachment 918

View attachment 919
What's song of the fallen?

S

Scarlett

View attachment 913

View attachment 918

View attachment 919

Edit: I think i figured it out on my own tbh...
View attachment 930
Hello, sorry for bother, could you send me the file of choicescript master with the save plugin?

S

Scarlett

its working! thank you.
can you tell me how make save system like what you did?

Reactions: Ryu