What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Infamous WIP

WomanOfLetters

It seems to be the general consensus that Infamous is good. Even though, or should I say in spite of it being the author's first IF, it's a great read. The character's are eloquently written (each with unique personalities), and the story is gripping. And other authors like those behind Golden and Defiled Hearts: The Barbarian seem to be fans as well, as I've spotted them reblogging posts about it on tumblr.

Last edited:

ChaosBringer

You May be
It seems to be the general consensus that Infamous is good. Even though, or should I say in spite of it being the author's first IF, it's a great read. The character's are eloquently written (each with unique personalities), and the story is gripping. And other authors like those behind Golden and Defiled Hearts: The Barbarian seem to be fans as well, as I've spotted them reblogging posts about it on tumblr.
You may be right, I still think that the book however shows a very strong armed attitude in relationships between the MC and Lawless.
Even after severally making known that I feel nothing for her, scenes where I get nervous in her presence still occurs.
I get that moving over isn't easy but the MC shouldn't be that easily triggered time and again.
Good read so far 😀

WomanOfLetters

I can relate lol. But I do remember reading something stating that the band never really talked about the split, whether platonic or romantic, and that they actively avoid discussing it too deeply. And since the MC loses Seven, who apparently at the time was closest to the MC, I assume they probably didn't feel comfortable enough broaching the topic with anyone else. So they, along with the band, collectively swept the incident under a metaphorical rug. And since we don't really witness or participate in the post-break-up arc and only learn of that time through present-day MC (flashbacks being the exception) my theory is that they may be traumatized/emotionally scarred due to the prolonged pent-up emotions of 3 years ago, and that may be the reason for their nervousness. I'd love it if MC woke up one day and decided to go see a therapist so they can regulate their emotions like an actual adult lmao. But some ppl are into the angst of the Seven route, so to each their own I guess😅.
Glad you're enjoying it tho!