What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #02, Guns of Infinity v1.0.10 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-29

Register to download this resource for free!

sashimi

Their seems to be an issue with the mod, in the following chapter when you confront Cunaris on your failed attack in the first chapter. Picking either "It is my fault" or telling him "you are having your Seargent fix your men" it would give an Alert. Is their anyway i can avoid this? While maintaining my choices ;-;
Screenshot_20230306_103859_Guns_of_Infinity.jpg

Last edited:

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Their seems to be an issue with the mod, in the following chapter when you confront Cunaris on your failed attack in the first chapter. Picking either "It is my fault" or telling him "you are having your Seargent fix your men" it would give an Alert. Is their anyway i can avoid this? While maintaining my choices ;-;
Screenshot_20230306_103859_Guns_of_Infinity.jpg
Reduce your stats. Most likely relationships.

SerYeeticus

Getting an error while at the dinner with the king during the discussion of the ladies joining as officers in the war

"Chap8 line297 can't fairadd to non percentile value 115"

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Getting an error while at the dinner with the king during the discussion of the ladies joining as officers in the war

"Chap8 line297 can't fairadd to non percentile value 115"
Known to happen when your relationship stats is too high.

BinAsh

What does the error screen say?
Because there is a known bug in some cog games that say a stat is 90% and an even increased it to somewhere >100 it'll bug out the game,
Try using 60/70% rel with wel, and reset it once in a while
Thank you soooo much for this tip😭😭😭 you're heaven sent🙏🙏🙏 also thank you so much for the creator of mod I'm still a young dumb and broke kid right now but I'll contribute to this community once I become rich mwah