What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Introduction?

Andvblack

I just realized there's a introduction thread, I'm Andrey and i like COG games (vampire masquerade series and zombie exodus or wayhaven and superhero or Villains series).
I already download some of mod here but mostly just open with blank white and can't play the game (help me)

Capella_Auriga

I just realized there's a introduction thread, I'm Andrey and i like COG games (vampire masquerade series and zombie exodus or wayhaven and superhero or Villains series).
I already download some of mod here but mostly just open with blank white and can't play the game (help me)
Hello! Here is what I do when I encounter this problem: First, press restart in the game you are playing.
Screenshot_20221216_070535.jpg
Then, clear it in the recent apps of your phone. Open it and wait for a few seconds then the game will finsoh loading. This is what I do when I encounter this problem in DeiArcana's mods. Hope it helps!
Screenshot_20221216_070643.jpg

Capella_Auriga

If you are encountering it DanFabulich's mods, just clear it in recent apps on your phone then open it and wait for a few seconds to load the game. If you are encountering an error in their games, you can do this: Screenshot_20221216_071756.jpg

Andvblack

Hello! Here is what I do when I encounter this problem: First, press restart in the game you are playing.
View attachment 272
Then, clear it in the recent apps of your phone. Open it and wait for a few seconds then the game will finsoh loading. This is what I do when I encounter this problem in DeiArcana's mods. Hope it helps!
View attachment 273
Thanks, it helps. At first this game need network and open - close the game for it to works. But your method works well. Thanks, i appreciate it