What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Is it possible to add a mod menu to the Steam version of a game?

Berseman

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I loved Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven so much that I decided to purchase it on Steam, and I know how to use the save editor to make my stats how I'd like, but I also really enjoyed having the cheat menu built into the APK version. Is there a way for me to port the menu from the android version to the steam one myself, using 7Zip to add the files to the exe, or something? Is there a way to do that?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'd really love to do it if it's possible.

RiezDanz

I agree with OP, imma thinking on buying steam version later to support the dev. I hope theres possible for a mod to be made in the future 😁

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I wouldn't recommend buying game to support the dev, if you really wanna support dev then you can join their patreon. and if you want to play modded version of ze:sh then you can use my mod, all my mods can run on pc, you just need to simply extract the apk file and open assets/index.html in browser.