What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Lies Under Ice v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4 2023-12-07

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Lies Under Ice v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4 - Lies Under Ice v1.0.2 MOD Menu V4

Lead the first settlement on Jupiter's frozen moon, Europa! What alien life lurks beneath the ice? Who is sabotaging your mission? Who can you trust?

Lies Under Ice is a 200,000-word interactive science fiction novel by Joey Jones, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

The year is 2079. Your mission is to build a settlement, explore Europa's treacherous oceans...

Read more about this resource...

Kingjo17

Something is wrong with app and download site
The application has no name and I can't find it in my phone after installing. It keeps telling me to update when I try installing again

JunkoUesugi

Something is wrong with app and download site
The application has no name and I can't find it in my phone after installing. It keeps telling me to update when I try installing again
You're looking for the second uploadrar page, scroll down to the bottom and click Free Download, that'll take you to the second page where you just need to scroll to the bottom and click Create Download Link(note there is a 10 second preparation timer before link becomes available), this will generate your Download link and make the link available to your IP for 24 hours. I was able replicate the error you were talking, however that error is separate from the download apk you're looking for. Hope this helps!

Kingjo17

You're looking for the second uploadrar page, scroll down to the bottom and click Free Download, that'll take you to the second page where you just need to scroll to the bottom and click Create Download Link(note there is a 10 second preparation timer before link becomes available), this will generate your Download link and make the link available to your IP for 24 hours. I was able replicate the error you were talking, however that error is separate from the download apk you're looking for. Hope this helps!
Thank you!
But it's still not working.
When I install, I won't find the game in my phone.
And it brings lots of ads