What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Life of a Mercenary v1.0.27 Mod Menu 1.0.27

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Life of a Mercenary v1.0.27 Mod Menu - Life of a Mercenary

Life of a Mercenary Mod by choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

JunkoUesugi

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Life of a Mercenary v1.0.27 Mod Menu - Life of a Mercenary

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Thanks! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! 😊

Warfuxy

there is an error in the continuation of the chapter after helping Vera the chapter is going to the final parts of the story

Vamp-kun

Thank you for this mod menu and even though I'm Muslim, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas, hopefully in 2024 many new books will be released 😁
Merry Christmas to you too. And since, technically speaking, Christ is accepted as a prophet too, everybody can celebrate Christmas. Even a Shintoist like me!

socyo

By the way, Life of a Mercenary is AWESOME!
Did you know that you can do a mission to assault Sir Robert's squire?
Or meet CUTHVEL?

I agree on that, I like how the pacing of the story plus one option can lead to different outcomes. The stats and skills are explained well and I like that there's so many chances to upgrade the skills of your character. There's so much to do but it didn't feel repetitive and boring at all. The characters feel alive and have strong personalities and the banter is great as well, but the only gripe for me is the romantic relationship isn't handled well during my playthrough though.

Can you tell me how you met Cuthvel in game?

Vamp-kun

If I remember correctly, you have to be established as a more evil-aligned mercenary. Although it's been quite a long time since I've played the original Mercenary game, and my memory is hazy. I do remember that his son tries to off the protagonists once Cuthvel's quests are done.

socyo

If I remember correctly, you have to be established as a more evil-aligned mercenary. Although it's been quite a long time since I've played the original Mercenary game, and my memory is hazy. I do remember that his son tries to off the protagonists once Cuthvel's quests are done.
It's alright though amazing how you can still recall it. This would definitely help because in my current playthrough, I have 100 points on Light and only 3 on the Dark