What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Looking for games with good poly romances / ALSO included a list of games with poly

diddlydarn

I'm looking for new recs to check out since there are some I haven't really clicked with! I really love poly routes in games and I wish more dating sims and COC/HC games have them. I know there are many WIPs out there, so I'm looking for recs!

List of games with poly I've played (Finished):
- The Soul Stone War 1&2
Morkai/Straasa has a special place in my heart because they're my first fictional poly. Huge shout-out to Morkai/Daelynn and Daelynn/Eledwen because they're really good too! I'm currently waiting for the third installment!
- Fernweh Saga
J&R are a huge fave of mine. I absolutely love them BC of the whole tension going on and the slow build up. I can't stop thinking about them and I can't wait for Book 2!
- Crème de la creme
Delacroix & Max were pretty cute, but I didn't really enjoy it that much. I just felt like there wasn't enough romance scenes and I wished the relationship had more build up 🥹

List of games/WIPS with poly I've tried/played:
- All World Pro Wrestling
I haven't done all routes or poly combos yet, but I finished my first romance which was Stan and I found him to be really cute! The game is mostly spicy-focused which isn't really my kinda scene, but I still think I could give it another go!
- Vendetta WIP
I am interested in the v-poly (Ash & Rin) and the vibes! Really love the dynamics so far! I'm still waiting for their scenes. But I've enjoyed what the author has been also writing for them in the blog!
- Beyond the Mist WIP
Cy & Zach are one of my faves too because I've been waiting for them for so long so I AM SO EXCITED!!! Tried the demos and it's so 🫶 to me. Although I know that not everyone will enjoy Puffin's writing, I like her writing a lot, even in The Soul Stone War.
- Our Life: Now & Forever WIP
I love Our Life so much. I'm so excited for Qiu and Tamarack's v poly romance!
- A Tale of Crowns WIP
I've been following this one for a long time and I really love the writing and world building! I'm still waiting for the poly routes, but I really like how the romance is written here!

Games with poly I DNF-ed:
- Tally Ho
I couldn't finish the game. It just didn't hit my vibes enough for me to try out the poly route.
- Superstition S1&3
I couldn't continue the first game for some reason. So far, I have no interest in picking it back up again.
- Fallen Hero series
In my defense, it took me a year before I finally started Fernweh Saga, so maybe I'll get the mood for Fallen hero one day? I've made several attempts of continuing it, but so far, they've been pretty unsuccessful.
- Their Majesties' Pleasure
It just wasn't it for me. I tried it out because I heard it had some poly options, but...it didn't click with me.

So yeah! That's all! If anyone can give recs, I would really appreciate it!

ruel

1.The Fog Knows Your Name

Kind of ?? One of the RO's is in a poly relationship already but you only really interact with the RO themself, not the other two people they're together with.

2.Heart of the House

One poly route but very very easy to miss the trigger to. Show romantic interest in both Dev and Loren and u gotta get hurt at a specific point for them to both drag u into bed to tend to u basically. If you don't romance either of them they'll get together at the end of the book. If you start a poly with them it will get mentioned in the epilogue but it's not rlly developed in the book itself since it's not too romance focused.

3.Royal Affairs

Same author as Creme de la Creme, every book of theirs has a poly so->

4.Noblesse Oblige

Same author

5.(W.I.P)Honor Bound

Same author. The romance gets slightly developed with every installation, this wip also has multiple poly routes and more detailed romance stuff than any of the other ones.

6.Pon Para

I honestly can't remember how poly works in these two books, plus a third and final is in the works. It can be long and tedious but if you end up liking it it's nice. 2 RO's get together if you don't date either of them, the first and only ROs of book 1, book 2 introduces more of them. And I think book 2 is where the poly happen? But tbh I can't remember so don't hold me to this.

7.Tin Star

Multiple poly variations but tbh most of them involve Yiska. I think, but again can't remember 100%, there's one poly with two male ROs, two with a female and male ROs, and another one with two male ROs. Poly relationship mentioned in the epilogue and you can choose to marry one of them or just swear yourself to them I honestly can't remember.

8.The Passenger

One poly, Roach and can't remember their name. Mentioned in the epilogue again, game isn't rlly romance focused so poly isn't overly developed but I remember a nice scene with the two of them at the end. I think it's gonna have a sequel.

Now I have to obligatory Fallen Hero rec pump here even tho it's on your DNF, probably the most developed relationships in any book I've ever read. It's not for everyone at all since it's also very depressing lmao so don't feel any kind of obligation to read it just cause many people recommend it.
I feel like book 3 will have the most developed-out poly's in any cog and hosted games history so far, with the way the singular RO romances are handled already.
But again, don't feel obligated to get into it, plus book 3 will take a few years, so you can continue to not finish it rn.

As for another WIP I just remembered, Fields of Asphodel book 2 will have one singular poly I believe. I can look thru itch.io games and wips in general some more if you'd like, I'm just listing what comes to mind rn.

diddlydarn

1.The Fog Knows Your Name

Kind of ?? One of the RO's is in a poly relationship already but you only really interact with the RO themself, not the other two people they're together with.

2.Heart of the House

One poly route but very very easy to miss the trigger to. Show romantic interest in both Dev and Loren and u gotta get hurt at a specific point for them to both drag u into bed to tend to u basically. If you don't romance either of them they'll get together at the end of the book. If you start a poly with them it will get mentioned in the epilogue but it's not rlly developed in the book itself since it's not too romance focused.

3.Royal Affairs

Same author as Creme de la Creme, every book of theirs has a poly so->

4.Noblesse Oblige

Same author

5.(W.I.P)Honor Bound

Same author. The romance gets slightly developed with every installation, this wip also has multiple poly routes and more detailed romance stuff than any of the other ones.

6.Pon Para

I honestly can't remember how poly works in these two books, plus a third and final is in the works. It can be long and tedious but if you end up liking it it's nice. 2 RO's get together if you don't date either of them, the first and only ROs of book 1, book 2 introduces more of them. And I think book 2 is where the poly happen? But tbh I can't remember so don't hold me to this.

7.Tin Star

Multiple poly variations but tbh most of them involve Yiska. I think, but again can't remember 100%, there's one poly with two male ROs, two with a female and male ROs, and another one with two male ROs. Poly relationship mentioned in the epilogue and you can choose to marry one of them or just swear yourself to them I honestly can't remember.

8.The Passenger

One poly, Roach and can't remember their name. Mentioned in the epilogue again, game isn't rlly romance focused so poly isn't overly developed but I remember a nice scene with the two of them at the end. I think it's gonna have a sequel.

Now I have to obligatory Fallen Hero rec pump here even tho it's on your DNF, probably the most developed relationships in any book I've ever read. It's not for everyone at all since it's also very depressing lmao so don't feel any kind of obligation to read it just cause many people recommend it.
I feel like book 3 will have the most developed-out poly's in any cog and hosted games history so far, with the way the singular RO romances are handled already.
But again, don't feel obligated to get into it, plus book 3 will take a few years, so you can continue to not finish it rn.

As for another WIP I just remembered, Fields of Asphodel book 2 will have one singular poly I believe. I can look thru itch.io games and wips in general some more if you'd like, I'm just listing what comes to mind rn.
Thanks for the recs!!!! I really appreciate the list! 😭🫶

It would probably take a while for me to actually fully invest in Fallen Hero because at my current mental state, I'm not really comfortable with the heaviness of the story's atmosphere yet. I do think the writing is really well done, but at the moment, I just don't click with it. Who knows? Maybe in a few months (or perhaps next year) I might suddenly feel the mood to read it!