What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Modding Tutorial

hilise

I'd say what would be the point of having game modders like Dei and Dan then who are extremely fast for game releases from cog/hg, but I think you can find some info on how to mod on the discord (not sure on this, will have to check).

herakies

I'd say what would be the point of having game modders like Dei and Dan then who are extremely fast for game releases from cog/hg, but I think you can find some info on how to mod on the discord (not sure on this, will have to check).

I agree, they're really quick with modding, I just would find it useful to know. I'll check the discord too, thanks for letting me know.

Fatal Sin

I get your point, they would still be handy for those of us who are less tech savy though or have older devices seeing as android are gradually making their older versions obsolete near enough.