What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Our life: Beginnings and always all dlc

Mooniera

Hellooo. Do you guys have our life beginnings and always dlc? At least for step 1, 2, 3 and wedding dlc imported to android. Thank youu

User67932548

Thank you so much, do you know why it's keep crashing too..? Cuz I have android 12 and it keeps crashing😔
Idk, maybe try downloading the original game base from the itch.io first? I did that and worked (I have a J5 prime so maybe won't work with your phone)

Edit: You have to open the game after installing a DLC to work. Cleaning the cache will erase the installed DLCS.

• Wow
Reactions: pon

pon

Idk, maybe try downloading the original game base from the itch.io first? I did that and worked (I have a J5 prime so maybe won't work with your phone)

Edit: You have to open the game after installing a DLC to work. Cleaning the cache will erase the installed DLCS.
Alright, thank you so much for your help, I will do it right away!

pon

Alright, it doesn't work:( do the dlc still working for windows or it is for android only?

pon

Does anyone know how to put the DLC in the game, I already downloaded it from sbeny but I don't know how to use it
WINDOWS/LINUX/MAC:

1. Download the zip file after purchase and extract the zip to get a folder

2. Open the folder of your current Our Life Build and find the "game" folder inside. To view folders on Mac you might have to right click the application launcher and select "view package contents" and you may have to open a couple different folders before you find the "game" folder tucked away inside

3. Move or copy/paste the rpa file into the Our Life "game" folder

After that, the build you already had will now include all the extra content this DLC gives.

This is from the instructions made by gbpatch itself, you can search it in their itch io page.