What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Please help me find a VampXWerewolf IF

Hackett Thrail

First off, thanks for even reading this and contemplating helping.

I'm trying to find a certain IF but alas, the memory of its name continues to elude me. Now obviously, I can't just give the vaguest bits of info and ask for help... So I'm going to write down as much as I can remember and hope one of y'all played the IF and can remember the name lmao.

You play as a Vampire Prince/ss and you are pulling double duty as your Mother's heir, you are called into a meeting with her and your younger sibling(I think they're MC-gender set but could just be set to a lil brother), where mother dearest explains, "Congrats! You have been betrothed to the heir of a rival Werewolf clan to prevent growing hostilities between our clans! :D". Little sibling throws a hissyfit because they were maimed by a werewolf during a scouting mission and vows to save you should you require it.

There is a scene afterwards where you are getting ready for the first meeting with said betrothed when you are interrupted by your best friend and an RO after a conversation(and a lil flirting if you're so inclined) where you debate the merits of wearing a cape before you proceed to the meeting.

Alas, you don't meet betroth-y first but rather their cold and stoic witch friend(and an RO) and after pestering them with questions and light flirting(if so inclined), you finally meet what should be your partner for the rest of your unnatural life. Miss/Mr. Tall, Blonde & Green wonders what exactly you want out of this arrangement(try for romance? Tolerate each other? Ignore? etc) so they can work out what they want from it as well.

And that's pretty much it, I think it was a Prologue and just the tip of Chapter 1 on Dashingdon. Hopefully, that's enough to jog someone's memory.

Once again, thanks for any help y'all can provide.
Edit:- Post is considered solved thanks to the Galaxy Brain of user @sum1unotno The IF is called Moon Rising by Fay/SilenceWrites

Last edited:

Hackett Thrail