What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Questions about Zombie Exodus Safe Haven

pon

Male MC! Cuz I'm playing as Female MC and Jillian is not pregnant, so I'm pretty sure is your mc, but idk, maybe Jim tryna make it interesting and added a little drama there:> who knows?

szin9

Male MC! Cuz I'm playing as Female MC and Jillian is not pregnant, so I'm pretty sure is your mc, but idk, maybe Jim tryna make it interesting and added a little drama there:> who knows?
It would be great to have some drama if the biological father is Lyle. I love drama. But, my MC will still accept the baby, if this is the situation. My MC loves Jillian and the baby no matter what. I'm playing as a male MC.

• Wow
Reactions: pon

certain

It was originally supposed to be Lyle's iirc, but the author changed it to pretty much imply it's male mc's.

• Wow
Reactions: pon

szin9

Jillian does say she wasn't attached to him, I assume they had just started dating because no one would get over their long-term significant other so easily.
I think probably, very probably, Jillian has been with Lyle for some time. Not long. Because there's a mention of her meeting Lyle right after she graduated high school. Since Jillian has already graduated from high school, then she must be a little older than a senior student. Bottom line, I think she must be in her early 20s. Maybe she's been with Lyle for a while... I THINK