What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Request for Clean (Unmodded) Full Game Apk FIles for Samurai of Hyuga Book 5

Wander

Hello,

First time user here. I tried installing and running both the v2 mod shared by DeiArcana and the other mod from DanFabulich, and neither one seems to be working for me. The v2 mod only shows a stat screen and the other one just starts up with a fatal error.

I cannot afford the games, and the 5th book is a paid app rather than free on Google, so I'm merely looking for the full game apk file to play, and do not really require anything else like modifiable stats. I can do my own unlocking and a clean APK would allow me to get the latest version of the game even if there are future updates, so I would really appreciate if anyone could just share that with me. Thank you.

hilise

Hello,

First time user here. I tried installing and running both the v2 mod shared by DeiArcana and the other mod from DanFabulich, and neither one seems to be working for me. The v2 mod only shows a stat screen and the other one just starts up with a fatal error.

I cannot afford the games, and the 5th book is a paid app rather than free on Google, so I'm merely looking for the full game apk file to play, and do not really require anything else like modifiable stats. I can do my own unlocking and a clean APK would allow me to get the latest version of the game even if there are future updates, so I would really appreciate if anyone could just share that with me. Thank you.
Maybe you should uninstall and install them again in case of them showing a blank page. If it doesn't show a blank page, make sure you keep the %stats up to 80, not 100 because it might show an error since the stat might go beyond 100. In dan's mod if it shows play again, in the middle of the game, just save there and load the save.

(this is just my opinion but)

This is a modding site so I don't know what made you think it was a good idea to request a clean APK (the apk files are either donated or directly bought by the modders). You can search on google to find an unlocked apk file.

Wander

(this is just my opinion but)

This is a modding site so I don't know what made you think it was a good idea to request a clean APK (the apk files are either donated or directly bought by the modders). You can search on google to find an unlocked apk file.
Because there are also many people here asking and posting about the methods to hack and unlock a mod and there are literally no rules? Not even when someone specifically asked about what is and isn't okay to post?

The mods themselves are also suppose to be unlocked versions of the games, are they not? The only difference is they're already unlocked for you and allow more cheats within the game, right?

I found this site through Google, and thought it's here to help people who can't afford to buy the games. If I misunderstood the purpose of the site, then perhaps the administrators can explain this to me.

hilise

Because there are also many people here asking and posting about the methods to hack and unlock a mod and there are literally no rules? Not even when someone specifically asked about what is and isn't okay to post?

The mods themselves are also suppose to be unlocked versions of the games, are they not? The only difference is they're already unlocked for you and allow more cheats within the game, right?

I found this site through Google, and thought it's here to help people who can't afford to buy the games. If I misunderstood the purpose of the site, then perhaps the administrators can explain this to me.
You misunderstood me. I'm just saying that it's unlikely to get a clean apk file from most of the members of the website, since all of us can't afford to buy the games either.
You can have better luck on discord though...

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hello,

https://choiceofmods.com/threads/breach-the-archangel-job-1-0-12-mod-menu.14/post-375 use this method, and if you don't wanna play with mods then simply don't use mod menu

Wander

You misunderstood me. I'm just saying that it's unlikely to get a clean apk file from most of the members of the website, since all of us can't afford to buy the games either.
You can have better luck on discord though...
But, didn't the modded apks start out as clean ones before they were modded? So if there's already a modded version available, I was simply requesting for the original APK file that was used for the mods, I don't see why that would be an issue.

Wander

https://choiceofmods.com/threads/breach-the-archangel-job-1-0-12-mod-menu.14/post-375 use this method, and if you don't wanna play with mods then simply don't use mod menu
Hi, thanks for the reply, but could you by any chance just share the original APK that you used to make the mod?

It's ok if it's not the latest version of the game, it would still help me a lot to just get a unmodded clean APK. (A clean APK of any version will help me keep the game updated, not to mention I would not need any additional workarounds to play due to incompatibility issues or errors. It would just be all-round helpful for anything I might run into if I could start with a clean APK) If for some reason you're against uploading it directly on the site, you can even just email it to me or use whatever other sharing option you prefer.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hi, thanks for the reply, but could you by any chance just share the original APK that you used to make the mod?

It's ok if it's not the latest version of the game, it would still help me a lot to just get a unmodded clean APK. (A clean APK of any version will help me keep the game updated, not to mention I would not need any additional workarounds to play due to incompatibility issues or errors. It would just be all-round helpful for anything I might run into if I could start with a clean APK) If for some reason you're against uploading it directly on the site, you can even just email it to me or use whatever other sharing option you prefer.
just search for them in google, and if that book is free then use luckypatcher to unlock the rest of the chapters.

kateluta

And what if when i try to download the game it doesn't let me get to the download file? it downloaded me a GB whatsapp sorta thing but not the game

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
And what if when i try to download the game it doesn't let me get to the download file? it downloaded me a GB whatsapp sorta thing but not the game
I think it depends where you are downloading from, mostly you can just delete that other file and try again until you are able to download the file you are looking for.