What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Shattered Eagle: Fall of an Empire WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Shattered Eagle: Fall of an Empire WIP Mod Menu - Shattered Eagle: Fall of an Empire

Shattered Eagle: Fall of an Empire Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

OmahGah

Thanks for the mod, Dan. I have a situation though.

This thing's broken. You see I play on mobile, get an old version of JoiPlay to run these stories. When I ran this mod, it's files seemingly- connected with Tin Star. I used ZArchiver to transform both of them into playable apps on JoiPlay.

When I loaded Shattered Eagle, it had a problem with Tin Star's save files. I don't know if the app randomly chose some other game to connect to, but it connected with Tin Star, I could see the same save files I made when I played Tin Star. I thought this was just some bug so I decided to delete one save file. Then I left and then checked Tin Star, the save file was also gone, the saves are connected to both games.

I went back to Shattered Eagle, and no matter what I did, it would always have a problem with Tin Star's save files. Whenever I open the app, it says a file from Tin Star does not exist and forces me to restart the game. I couldn't even load the quick save files for Shattered Eagle because the message of 'tin star save does not exist' or something keeps popping up and I can't use the save files.

Same thing with Tin Star when I start it up. However I can restart it and use the save files. But with Shattered Eagle, it does not happen, even after restarting the game, the files won't load.

I guess Azan doesn't like cowboys haha

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Thanks for the mod thre new chapter is missing though
there are different routes in that game and each route have their own chapter so if your game have ended then it means your route hasn't been written further.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Thanks for the mod, Dan. I have a situation though.

This thing's broken. You see I play on mobile, get an old version of JoiPlay to run these stories. When I ran this mod, it's files seemingly- connected with Tin Star. I used ZArchiver to transform both of them into playable apps on JoiPlay.

When I loaded Shattered Eagle, it had a problem with Tin Star's save files. I don't know if the app randomly chose some other game to connect to, but it connected with Tin Star, I could see the same save files I made when I played Tin Star. I thought this was just some bug so I decided to delete one save file. Then I left and then checked Tin Star, the save file was also gone, the saves are connected to both games.

I went back to Shattered Eagle, and no matter what I did, it would always have a problem with Tin Star's save files. Whenever I open the app, it says a file from Tin Star does not exist and forces me to restart the game. I couldn't even load the quick save files for Shattered Eagle because the message of 'tin star save does not exist' or something keeps popping up and I can't use the save files.

Same thing with Tin Star when I start it up. However I can restart it and use the save files. But with Shattered Eagle, it does not happen, even after restarting the game, the files won't load.

I guess Azan doesn't like cowboys haha
use different browser.

Zeus

there are different routes in that game and each route have their own chapter so if your game have ended then it means your route hasn't been written further.
I did the exact same run on the public link and there's a new chapter

reeceg

My hame ended just as I joined the shepards, is that far the demo goes to or have I encountered a issue?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Almost right after you did this mod
I see, so that's what happened. It looks like you will have to wait for the next update, once they update it again you can make a request to update this mod.