What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

shepherd of haven end chapter

moonchlld

hii, i'm just beginning to play shepherd of haven again, but it always end in chapter 7. does anyone know what should i do? thank you!

Tangkapan layar_20231221-101304.jpg

moonchlld

Maybe this rejection path is not written yet
yes, it appears so! have you played until the latest chapter? what choices you made? I want to play the chapter 8 and the rest, but it always end from there. I gather all the 6 clues and be able to take down thurl.

hng21089

yes, it appears so! have you played until the latest chapter? what choices you made? I want to play the chapter 8 and the rest, but it always end from there. I gather all the 6 clues and be able to take down thurl.
here
“In order to successfully solve the mystery, the player has to have collected at least 6 clues, have a Bright Mind score of 65 or higher, have a Razor
Wits score of 50 or higher, and has to have logically followed the conversational thread leading to the solution. The best way to achieve this is by
exploring every possible conversational path, investigating the shining object in the swamp water, divining as many things as possible (if available),
going to the house before heading back to Wallmire, and not simply trusting Saranae's word regarding what's going on. “☺️

moonchlld

here
“In order to successfully solve the mystery, the player has to have collected at least 6 clues, have a Bright Mind score of 65 or higher, have a Razor
Wits score of 50 or higher, and has to have logically followed the conversational thread leading to the solution. The best way to achieve this is by
exploring every possible conversational path, investigating the shining object in the swamp water, divining as many things as possible (if available),
going to the house before heading back to Wallmire, and not simply trusting Saranae's word regarding what's going on. “☺️
thank you! i'm going to play it again with your suggestions!