What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

''Tales Of Two Cranes'' with mod option to add all upgrades in our estate and holding in Mod Menu.

Arcknight Tyson

Hey DeiArcana O/R DanFabulich can anyone of you give me a new updated mod for Tales Of Two Cranes in which we also have an option to just add all types of Upgrades to our estate or holding because I've founded that in my entire play through till the end of this game I was given chance 3 chance to add any upgrade to my fief or estate or holding but I want to add all kind of updates to my fief pr estate or holding(spoiler) so that when MC other half Crane name Chang meing military contingent attack MC estate then pir MC estate not only survive the attack but stay almost unscathed due to high amount of barrack and very large no of heavily trained knights and soilder already present in our MC estate or fief with many different kind of very powerful offensive weapons such as Ballista and defensive weapons. There should also an option to increase no of military unit like militias & soldiers & Guards & archers & knights & Cavilarys etc... what ever military unit is present on our fief(because I don't add defensive measure upgrades and rather than I add 3 upgrades on getting 3 opportunity is for Library, Crop and Trader). Due to not having any kind of Defensive measurement for my(MC) estate my MC estate have been greatly damaged and any many of my MC working servants got gravely injured. So as to not pet this happens I need this type of updated mod menu for Tales Of Two Cranes.

Last edited:

jose012

That's one long post mate, just download the PC version somewhere and use the choice of games save editor.