What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Tamer/taming

ikkishinji

I hope modders can make a stories about taming/tamer like pokemon catching monster or taming it like in monster pet evolution manwha it could be nice 🫡

Vamp-kun

Make, as if mod existing interactive stories, or create new ones? Because new ones require paid commissions out of writers.

ikkishinji

Make, as if mod existing interactive stories, or create new ones? Because new ones require paid commissions out of writers.
Owh im sorry i just thought that if there's a stories about taming or existing stories of that genre i hope they also mod it

Vamp-kun

@Garm
I would love to see if there is an I.F with a an antihero like Starkiller, similar to the Force Unleashed novel — yeah, I'm such a nerd that I've had the book — but with the protagonists being seventeen, giving it a more YA vibe. You know, since 20th Century Fox was the motherland of such stories, it figures there'd have to be such a story somewhere, like a book, videogame, etcetera...

@ikkishinji
You absolutely scared me with the title "Tamer/taming", because, at first glance, I thought it was a request for those Paranormal Romances with the protagonists who tame and breed the female heroines. Not that they're bad, or anything, it's just that we haven't had any male led Paranormal Romance of that kind....