What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The best written MCs in IF games?

Raijin_01

or your favourite?

For me it's Sidestep and TGR MC. They are fascinating characters and could even work good as NPCs. I love them ❤️

I may have a crush on flirty/sarcastic Mercenary
No question there. They are indeed the GOAT. Other than that maybe, MC from werewolves by Jeffrey Dean and MC from Samurai of Hyuga. The former let you become a mindless monster or politician and the later we get a very interesting character development I've seen in IF. Most authors tend to avoid gore and literal explicit themes if its become too explicit. But not the author of SoH

Last edited:

ahnkra

My favorite depictions/portrays of MCs are:
  • Golden Rose series
  • Fallen Hero series
  • Samurai of Hyuga series
  • IFs written by Allie (both CToS and Merry Crisis)
  • IFs written by Barbara (both Blood Moon and Thicker Than)
First three are the GOAT for me, you can really feel the difference in personality, and MCs' background are also fascinating to follow.
As for the last two, I'm more interested in the dynamic between MCs and the LIs (especially the process of how they fall for each other.) I always use the cocky-but-skilled-player MC in CToS which I totally have a crush on, lol.

Zastaw

My favorite depictions/portrays of MCs are:
  • Golden Rose series
  • Fallen Hero series
  • Samurai of Hyuga series
  • IFs written by Allie (both CToS and Merry Crisis)
  • IFs written by Barbara (both Blood Moon and Thicker Than)
First three are the GOAT for me, you can really feel the difference in personality, and MCs' background are also fascinating to follow.
As for the last two, I'm more interested in the dynamic between MCs and the LIs (especially the process of how they fall for each other.) I always use the cocky-but-skilled-player MC in CToS which I totally have a crush on, lol.
What is CTos, I have not heard of that one.