What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The Sword of Destiny

Justin

I would like to suggest can somebody make a game with these:
"The Sword of Destiny" Embark on a grand quest as a young knight, where you must prove your worthiness by battling fierce enemies, making crucial choices, and ultimately uncovering the legendary Sword of Destiny to save your kingdom from an ancient evil.

(I'm suggesting if you didn't like it then its ok)

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
"The Sword of Destiny" Embark on a grand quest as a young knight, where you must prove your worthiness by battling fierce enemies, making crucial choices, and ultimately uncovering the legendary Sword of Destiny to save your kingdom from an ancient evil.

How much are you willing to pay ?

Amara

An entire game? Not one that's already made? Damn bruh that's a tasking request.

Viirith

I believe Sword of the Slayer fits your suggestion?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Help is needed?
How to create your first post.
Thank you.
go the the off topic or games and you will see a option to create a post.