What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Trouble with Blank Field for Attribute Changes in Mod Menus

comnippongemu

Hello everyone,
I'm currently playing a Choice of Game with a mod downloaded from Choice of Mods, and I'm experiencing some issues with the mod menu, no matter the device I use. I tried Nobless Oblige, Wraiths of Sentiel, etc.
When I go into the mod menu and click on an attribute to change, it shows a blank field where I can type something. However, if I leave the field empty, it prompts me to type something, and when I try to input a value like "100" for a relationship stat, it doesn't seem to work. In the past, I remember having options like "increase" or "decrease" for attributes, but those options don't appear to be available now.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, do you have any suggestions for how to resolve it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Morgoth

Type any number, usually 1-100 or in some cases 9999999 etc, if it is too much, it will tell you, for example, if the max is 999999 and I type 9999999, the system will tell you you can only add 999999

islamagica

I have the same issue. The suggestion above doesn't work. I've tried it too. It doesn't change any stats. Very weird. Used to work in the past. I'm not sure what they did but no mods work for me.