What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Unsupervised paid?

ndei

I just heard it was released today and just wanted to ask if it was possible to make a paid version here? It's not cause i dont want to spend money i just dont have money to spend and since every game here is free i thought it would be possible

ndei

And you want to pay for the paid version in the modding community?!?!?
I was just asking no need to be so aggressiv. I just asked if that would be possible since here are a lot of games but it's okay if that's to much trouble. If you react like that to a normal question maybe it's better to just not reply.

Vamp-kun

I was just asking no need to be so aggressiv. I just asked if that would be possible since here are a lot of games but it's okay if that's to much trouble. If you react like that to a normal question maybe it's better to just not reply.
You have to know, there isn't a need to charge for an unmodified game because the game is already available in the official forum that it got released.

Ps: I'm not being aggressive. Your original comment seemed to be like phishing for services that go against our ethics as modders.

ndei

You have to know, there isn't a need to charge for an unmodified game because the game is already available in the official forum that it got released.

Ps: I'm not being aggressive. Your original comment seemed to be like phishing for services that go against our ethics as modders.
I'm sorry if it came across like that that wasn't my intention at all thanks for the info tho and once again sorry