What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Unsupervised v1.0.8 Mod Menu 1.0.8

Register to download this resource for free!

loliGarden

im on my first playthrough wanting to romance ghostgirl, did the snowball fight, now im in the burger place and have a greyed out "i literally tried to kiss you the other day" how the fuc did i miss this? where is this at?

Nemor

Hey Dan, first thank you for this gem. But I wanted to know if I'm the only one who has sometimes issues with achievement.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hey Dan, first thank you for this gem. But I wanted to know if I'm the only one who has sometimes issues with achievement.
this game don't have any achievement so if you see any error then save, restart and load will fix it.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Yea, when I get back to choosing to make Derek stay it leave it crashes.
try different routes, because so far I don't see any bugs there unless I'm missing something.

Kocoten

im on my first playthrough wanting to romance ghostgirl, did the snowball fight, now im in the burger place and have a greyed out "i literally tried to kiss you the other day" how the fuc did i miss this? where is this at?
i mean to Dude, not sure if you found out that yet. But that the answer anyway :v