What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

delicialolac

Oh no, I meant the Mage Reborn's author who is still M.I.A until now? I have full faith in the authors of Wayhaven, Samurai of Hyuga, and Fallen Hero series since they have shown dedication in finishing their book. 🫡
And yeah, seeing authors who confidently take on multiple IFs but (almost) never finishing them is just... UGH 🙄 pls don't bite off more than you can chew 🙄
That aside thank you for all your contribution on this thread ❤️

I'm sorry but since my MC is straight female I go for Callum first, and seeing how Charlotte behaves just... put me off 🫠 so unless the secret route is Charlotte's all along I don't think my MC will stay within 5 meters from her, lol 😬
Ah okay lol. No problem.

delicialolac

If u have played the if Myke Mire the author is shifting the game from cog to renpy. It will be coded for desktop/Laptop at first but will be coded for android further down the line. Its gonna be a lot of hard work. I wish them the best. Full details in these screenshots from the latest tumblr post by the author:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_055756.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_055756.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20240201_055805.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_055805.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20240201_055810.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_055810.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240201_055817.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_055817.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 36

WhoKnowsWho

Hey guys, i saw that MB just recently got a new update, can anyone tell me what kind of update it is/where the update is? Does it continue the story from where the last update ended, or is the update only available in certain routes?

Cause i love Mind Blind with all my heart but i've played it hundreds of times already i'd go crazy if i play from the start again just to find out my playthrough doesn't have that update content (plus i don't have much time)

foregis

Hey guys, i saw that MB just recently got a new update, can anyone tell me what kind of update it is/where the update is? Does it continue the story from where the last update ended, or is the update only available in certain routes?

Cause i love Mind Blind with all my heart but i've played it hundreds of times already i'd go crazy if i play from the start again just to find out my playthrough doesn't have that update content (plus i don't have much time)
It's chapter 18 from the V ending IG, the author is still having some problems with bugs so the chapter apparently has some problems but year, if you're not playing a villain button don't bother lol