What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

lena990

Is there any information about this author's updates? https://axelwrites.itch.io/
I mean WLB and TCS because there were supposed to be some updates last or this month, but so far there has been silence.

Parallax

Show some respect, every author gets hundreds of hate mail each day probably and it can take a toll on them. It can and does affect their lives. Many great wips abandoned because of this specifically.
Oh for...
I don't think they came here to see how I show "some respect".

People were shitty for the author so they decided to break contact. Get it, but I didn't look for information about this matter (besides, I have already seen some dramas there, strange that they didn't turn off asks and comments) but I wondered if someone know something new about these two projects.

delicialolac

Storyloom closing on 29th February . If u were reading Jim Dattilo's other stories there including set in Ze Sh universe,Better finish reading fast coz u won't be able to access them post 29th. I got the email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224_091110.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_091110.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 28