What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

delicialolac

Wondering if the purpose of my creating this thread has been lost and I better stop posting here coz geez there are a few specific ifs that I follow and post content from. If woman of letters is gonna post even from those I might as well quit posting..

We initially created this separate thread coz ppl in the leaked thread were freaking rude and unfair when I was posting exactly what the thread was meant for.Suzumiya knows this better than anyone else.

Woman of letters, Im gonna request that u see which if blogs I post content from and maybe dont post from those. There's plenty of other ifs I follow but only post update links from..Share content from those . I would appreciate it.Thanks. Ctos especially is close to my heart coz I have interacted with Allie in her server along with other ctos fans and she's a close friend so sharing content about her ifs is something I like to do.

-Del

WomanOfLetters

Wondering if the purpose of my creating this thread has been lost and I better stop posting here coz geez there are a few specific ifs that I follow and post content from. If woman of letters is gonna post even from those I might as well quit posting..

We initially created this separate thread coz ppl in the leaked thread were freaking rude and unfair when I was posting exactly what the thread was meant for.Suzumiya knows this better than anyone else.

Woman of letters, Im gonna request that u see which if blogs I post content from and maybe dont post from those. There's plenty of other ifs I follow but only post update links from..Share content from those . I would appreciate it.Thanks. Ctos especially is close to my heart coz I have interacted with Allie in her server along with other ctos fans and she's a close friend so sharing content about her ifs is something I like to do.

-Del
I understand completely. I apologise, and I also wasn't aware that CT:OS was so special to you. Of course I can step back. I just get really... hyperfixated with certain topics from time to time but that's like totally not ur problem at all. I'm aware I basically hijacked this thread and that really wasn't my intention - I just needed to let some excitement out and I can totally find other ways to do that. I have been thinking about making a separate thread (totally unrelated to this one ofc cause that would just be a d!ck move) but I really don't know if this site needs or even wants what I have in mind.

I also wasn't aware that (yes I am stupid, before I was ever active on this site I was just using it to check out patreon demos of WiPs and such, I was even aware of this thread or any others, but back to the point) this was created because of how you'd been treated in another thread, and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

There are many other IF's to post from, and starting today imma put in that extra effort to choose ones that you don't post from cause like you were here first. Again I apologise. What I've seen so far is that you do consistently post for
1. Thicker Than
2. When Twilight Strikes
3. CT:OS
4. Apartment 502
5. The Wayhaven Chronicles
6. Infamous
7. Honour Bound

(Recently added I think?)
8. Vapolis
9. Tales of Wocdes

There's another one... Maybe a few, I know, but I can't come to their names rn. Again, I apologise for making you sad or angry or any other unsavoury feelings. I do not want to contribute to the bad experiences you've had on this sight. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for communicating your grievances with me. I will keep them in mind💕.

delicialolac

I understand completely. I apologise, and I also wasn't aware that CT:OS was so special to you. Of course I can step back. I just get really... hyperfixated with certain topics from time to time but that's like totally not ur problem at all. I'm aware I basically hijacked this thread and that really wasn't my intention - I just needed to let some excitement out and I can totally find other ways to do that. I have been thinking about making a separate thread (totally unrelated to this one ofc cause that would just be a d!ck move) but I really don't know if this site needs or even wants what I have in mind.

I also wasn't aware that (yes I am stupid, before I was ever active on this site I was just using it to check out patreon demos of WiPs and such, I was even aware of this thread or any others, but back to the point) this was created because of how you'd been treated in another thread, and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

There are many other IF's to post from, and starting today imma put in that extra effort to choose ones that you don't post from cause like you were here first. Again I apologise. What I've seen so far is that you do consistently post for
1. Thicker Than
2. When Twilight Strikes
3. CT:OS
4. Apartment 502
5. The Wayhaven Chronicles
6. Infamous
7. Honour Bound

(Recently added I think?)
8. Vapolis
9. Tales of Wocdes

There's another one... Maybe a few, I know, but I can't come to their names rn. Again, I apologise for making you sad or angry or any other unsavoury feelings. I do not want to contribute to the bad experiences you've had on this sight. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for communicating your grievances with me. I will keep them in mind💕.
Thank you. I can get how some ppl would have said just ignore it but I believe in addressing things and as far as possible in a civil manner. I wasn't angry just sad but thank you so much for understanding. No need for another thread coz Yama gets confused enough but yeah, let's balance it out with u posting some content and my posting some. Cheers 🙂

WomanOfLetters

EVERYONE PLEASE!

View attachment 9546

G-ONLY FALL FESTIVAL! PLEASE GOD VOTE FOR THAT

IF YOU CONSIDER ME A FRIEND OR JUST A LIKEABLE STRANGER, VOTE FOR G! POUR TOUT CE QUE VOUS CONSIDÉREZ COMME SAINT, VOTEZ POUR MA FEMME G!!
Hackett that Oliver Twist meme made me feel so bad I voted for the G-only Fall Festival, lol. The Group Halloween option is currently in the lead, with about 10% more votes that the G-only FF option, but it is the runner up. There's still 19 and half hours left for the poll tho, so, fingers crossed?