What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

WomanOfLetters

Hey @delicialolac, I'd hate to do this in the thread but I get an error notification upon trying to message you. Drink Your Villain Juice just updated and I was wondering if it was okay if I posted the update in the public links thread, unless you'd prefer doing ofc. Also wondering if you post the asks for Defiled Hearts, or just updates? And if it'd be okay if I post asks for DH:TB?

delicialolac

Hey @delicialolac, I'd hate to do this in the thread but I get an error notification upon trying to message you. Drink Your Villain Juice just updated and I was wondering if it was okay if I posted the update in the public links thread, unless you'd prefer doing ofc. Also wondering if you post the asks for Defiled Hearts, or just updates? And if it'd be okay if I post asks for DH:TB?
Of course u can. Sorry a lot of trolls were dming me so I turned off dms @WomanOfLetters