What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

vanillaGlue

Thourne Author of The Price Of Emeralds
"Long story short I am putting this on an indefinite hiatus as many of you have probably guessed. I have a lot going on in my life atm and writing a story that will branch the way I want it to and be of a good quality with no team, no editor, no assistance and 2 jobs and other responsibilities is not realistic for me, but I am still writing, just in other formats. I should have said something sooner though and for not doing so, I’m sorry."

</3 curse of the author strikes again, I do with them the best of luck and maybe one day when things have chilled out for them they'll return to the game

delicialolac

Thourne Author of The Price Of Emeralds
"Long story short I am putting this on an indefinite hiatus as many of you have probably guessed. I have a lot going on in my life atm and writing a story that will branch the way I want it to and be of a good quality with no team, no editor, no assistance and 2 jobs and other responsibilities is not realistic for me, but I am still writing, just in other formats. I should have said something sooner though and for not doing so, I’m sorry."

</3 curse of the author strikes again, I do with them the best of luck and maybe one day when things have chilled out for them they'll return to the game
Unfortunate . Life takes priority. But yeah, wish them the best. Hope things get better in their life.