What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

vidservent

I believe she is "testing the water" with this. If a lot of people buy it and she thinks the profit is comparable to Patreon's, she will probably release more paid DLC on itch.io instead of working on the main story (stories in her case, I guess)

But yeah her notoriety for wanting quick $$$ keeps getting worse.
Imagine having to resort to this tactic instead of polishing your writing and actually creating a story worthy enough of 500+ ratings. I didn't think my respect for her could go lower but look at this.

Santana

I believe she is "testing the water" with this. If a lot of people buy it and she thinks the profit is comparable to Patreon's, she will probably release more paid DLC on itch.io instead of working on the main story (stories in her case, I guess)

But yeah her notoriety for wanting quick $$$ keeps getting worse.

Imagine having to resort to this tactic instead of polishing your writing and actually creating a story worthy enough of 500+ ratings. I didn't think my respect for her could go lower but look at this.
Man, why the most interesting WIPs have to be the ones with the most scummy writers? Ffs...