What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

Zoklitsos

I agree. Ppl in the ctos server who love that if are upset about it too..
Nah yap away. My thread isn't just for upcoming game info. Y'all can talk here. Fyi that draws more attention to this thread so more ppl see it.
-Del .
Is CTOS supposed to be College Tennis: Origin Story? 🤔 Sorry, I'm bad at abbreviations lol. 😅 And I'm glad we have a place to discuss these kinds of stuff. 💜

delicialolac

Is CTOS supposed to be College Tennis: Origin Story? 🤔 Sorry, I'm bad at abbreviations lol. 😅 And I'm glad we have a place to discuss these kinds of stuff. 💜
Yep that's the one. Ppl always get confused with FOA too. Fields of Asphodel . I couldn't figure out what DYVJ was. I had to ask and Apparently its Drink Your Villain Juice 🤣

Last edited:

seneya

Possibly unpopular opinion, but I am sometimes... disturbed by how... horny some people can be. Some Tumblr asks I see authors get are legit borderline uncomfortable to me... Gods bless those authors who can handle this, cause I probably couldn't.
First it was a push to have romances, now it's a push to have 18+ romances, or just the 18+ content without romances lol. Or without the story at all I guess judging from some asks x)

delicialolac

Possibly unpopular opinion, but I am sometimes... disturbed by how... horny some people can be. Some Tumblr asks I see authors get are legit borderline uncomfortable to me... Gods bless those authors who can handle this, cause I probably couldn't.
First it was a push to have romances, now it's a push to have 18+ romances, or just the 18+ content without romances lol. Or without the story at all I guess judging from some asks x)
I agree with u

ADB446

Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with wanting those things, but people don’t have to be rude or abrasive about it.