What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

delicialolac

Ctos author got a new artist for the character new portraits. Ive got nothing against Allie but some of the ways the artist has completely changed the original appearance of the ro's isn't to my taste. I'll share the link..Decide for urselves but I will always picture my ctos ro's as I originally did.

delicialolac

Ctos author got a new artist for the character new portraits. Ive got nothing against Allie but some of the ways the artist has completely changed the original appearance of the ro's isn't to my taste. I'll share the link..Decide for urselves but I will always picture my ctos ro's as I originally did.

Hackett Thrail

Sam was blond and blue eyed. How the hell did they become ginger? I love the old look.
I'm pretty sure Sam was always a ginger lmao, maybe they used to be blonde before but when everyone here twisted my arm to play CT:OS a couple of months back, Sammy was a ginger.

P.s. I don't really wanna disparage an artist but... The new RO portraits are trash lmao, the facial shape between each RO's gender is completely the same with only facial hair and hair length being the only difference between the two lmfao. Mid-artist honestly...

eyesonme

It seems like things are leaning toward > she’s ill.
Personally I read MC's mom saying to call her as wanting them to get close again because of how tight they used to be and her guilt for not being there herself. 🤔 I can see where the sick theories are coming from though. Maybe we're all right and she's sick + there's an extra Duckstein out there somewhere. Seven unable to catch a break for even a millisecond lmao

delicialolac

I'm pretty sure Sam was always a ginger lmao, maybe they used to be blonde before but when everyone here twisted my arm to play CT:OS a couple of months back, Sammy was a ginger.

P.s. I don't really wanna disparage an artist but... The new RO portraits are trash lmao, the facial shape between each RO's gender is completely the same with only facial hair and hair length being the only difference between the two lmfao. Mid-artist honestly...
Crabby agrees lol but Allie loves them so I'll try to adapt to that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240818_233107.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_233107.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240818_233114.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_233114.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240818_233121.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_233121.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 67

delicialolac

SHC author lurking on hosted games sub reddit but ppl seem to forget authors are ppl too in their disappointment if a game is not being worked on. Seriously feel so bad for them. Let them breathe. Screenshot_20240819_090056.jpg

Last edited: