What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

Since I don't want to clog public links Im gonna comment here.

Absolutely nothing new. They're busy criticising piracy in every ask of hers now and shes written somewhere to warn other authors to look out for pirates. Not sure how that will work since its never the same pirate every time.
Screenshot_20240612_213043.jpg

Zelrune

Since I don't want to clog public links Im gonna comment here.

Absolutely nothing new. They're busy criticising piracy in every ask of hers now and shes written somewhere to warn other authors to look out for pirates. Not sure how that will work since its never the same pirate every time.
"pirates"
  • said IF is literally free on itch.io
  • it's not a Patreon build where people pay to get access to it
  • it's not a paid-tester build where she paid people to test it and keep it hush-hush
sorry but authors with attitudes like this just get on my nerves. if her IF ever gets commercial i definitely won't waste my hard earned money on it. but i'll definitely buy Thicker Than where the author is grateful there's someone who pointed out typos, mistakes, and etc (and i have a feeling said person was able to access the link due to leaks, lmao)

Zelrune

Wayhaven holiday magic coming to steqm isn't priority rn. We're grateful to those who shared the non pc version with us.
thank you for this info, will definitely buy it once it's out because 1) this is my chance to support Sera without paying to COG, and 2) regional pricing FTW 🤘🏻

Eren by personality

"pirates"
  • said IF is literally free on itch.io
  • it's not a Patreon build where people pay to get access to it
  • it's not a paid-tester build where she paid people to test it and keep it hush-hush
sorry but authors with attitudes like this just get on my nerves. if her IF ever gets commercial i definitely won't waste my hard earned money on it. but i'll definitely buy Thicker Than where the author is grateful there's someone who pointed out typos, mistakes, and etc (and i have a feeling said person was able to access the link due to leaks, lmao)
She's got a lot of sympathisers in asks and cursing me out. She's literally black listed me somewhere to warn other writers according to asks my frnds have seen her answer.Ah well that's a pirate's life.

Zelrune

She's got a lot of sympathisers in asks and cursing me out. She's literally black listed me somewhere to warn other writers according to asks my frnds have seen her answer.
yeah definitely an overreaction on her part. like chill out, missy, you got nothing to lose. if anything the more people test it the more bugs will be found out (if we want to think logically ofc)
i honestly feel bad for you though, i hope your account (or whatever it is you use to communicate with her) is fine? and that she's not insulting you or whatever?

Eren by personality

yeah definitely an overreaction on her part. like chill out, missy, you got nothing to lose. if anything the more people test it the more bugs will be found out (if we want to think logically ofc)
i honestly feel bad for you though, i hope your account (or whatever it is you use to communicate with her) is fine? and that she's not insulting you or whatever?

Yep its fine. She just blocked me. Luckily I got a frnd to ask a frnd toconvert the beta to html so I have that.( thank you for that @Hackett Thrail .
She's decided to correct all bugs and typos herself from now on. No beta.

Hackett Thrail

Yep its fine. She just blocked me. Luckily I got a frnd to ask a frnd toconvert the beta to html so I have that.( thank you for that @Hackett Thrail .
She's decided to correct all bugs and typos herself from now on. No beta.
Ayo, I don't remember doing anything for you fren? But if I just forgor... You're welcome?

Regardless, sorry your involvement in piracy was leaked and you're getting cussed out.