What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

Foulwarden

"pirates"
  • said IF is literally free on itch.io
  • it's not a Patreon build where people pay to get access to it
  • it's not a paid-tester build where she paid people to test it and keep it hush-hush
sorry but authors with attitudes like this just get on my nerves. if her IF ever gets commercial i definitely won't waste my hard earned money on it. but i'll definitely buy Thicker Than where the author is grateful there's someone who pointed out typos, mistakes, and etc (and i have a feeling said person was able to access the link due to leaks, lmao)
That's why I love @cchill, Barbara, and Sera 🤌🏻 🫶

C8B

Does anyone has news about the autor of the Community College Hero? I heard that he was making an third game, but i never heard about it again

delicialolac

Does anyone has news about the autor of the Community College Hero? I heard that he was making an third game, but i never heard about it again
Nothing at all. That thread seems to be permanently closed in cog forum too . The last post there was so long ago. I'll check and see if I find any info though

delicialolac

His latest post on X was in Feb. If anyone has his patreon they could check there . @C8B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_104720.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_104720.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: C8B

lena990

Author apparently has now a new full time job, so he was looking for a co writer. I guess maybe he didn't find anyone or don't have much time but I think the series is pretty much on permanent hiaust.

Reactions: C8B

delicialolac

Author apparently has now a new full time job, so he was looking for a co writer. I guess maybe he didn't find anyone or don't have much time but I think the series is pretty much on permanent hiaust.
And he seems to have left X coz he was finding it too toxic there.