What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

Citizen soldier

I keep hearing people say Amy said this, but does anyone have a screenshot or link? No shade at anyone but I tend to find a lot of the talk about Infamous to be a little exaggerated, lol
Sorry, i remember seeing screenshot about that but i did not save it. Maybe you are right, and i hope that you are right, and i just overreacted and misinterpreted, cause i like Seven but if they will end up something like soulmates with Avina i won't read their route.
I am already number 2, 3, 100 for everyone in real life, and i do not like feeling like it in ifs on top of everything else T_T
If i find where i see this thing about soulmates i'll send it to you)

delicialolac

Sorry, i remember seeing screenshot about that but i did not save it. Maybe you are right, and i hope that you are right, and i just overreacted and misinterpreted, cause i like Seven but if they will end up something like soulmates with Avina i won't read their route.
I am already number 2, 3, 100 for everyone in real life, and i do not like feeling like it in ifs on top of everything else T_T
If i find where i see this thing about soulmates i'll send it to you)
I recall seeing that too.