What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

clover

How is wanting an RO to be with the MC controlling? šŸ˜­ Iā€™m sorry am I wrong? I donā€™t know this whole thing feels insanely rude, makes me not even want to read this IF.
I am so glad this author's IF never interested me. Like, I get what she is saying. But what she said could have been worded better. The tone is sooo rude LMFAO

Last edited:

Zoklitsos

How is wanting an RO to be with the MC controlling? šŸ˜­ Iā€™m sorry am I wrong? I donā€™t know this whole thing feels insanely rude, makes me not even want to read this IF.
Lol yeah I remember finding this IF waaaay back when it was still like on the fourth chapter or something and scrolling through the author's tumblr thinking about how her attitude is just horrid. šŸ’€ That completely turned me off the game and to this day I still haven't read it lmao, if an author acts annoying on social media then I can't really separate that from a game and it ruins an IF for me. šŸ„“ Also, throughout the years I've heard more than one person complain about how her discord is cursed and she bans people for the most random reasons loool, a friend of mine got threatened with a ban because she recommended Fallen Hero (because apparently it's problematic or sth?? šŸ’€) and had her messages talking positively about it in the server deleted lmaooo.šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

sylwyn

So this is the time, where the author blames the readers for being angry with Xelef's shitty behavior, instead of author taking the time to wonder, why the readers even have the said angry feelings?
The author did shitty job in conveying Xelef's motives to a point that she needs a separate OOC post on tumblr to make fun of ... readers?

Readers demand X to be door mat? Honey, the only doormat here is the MC, if they take all that **** from X and still run after him.

Honestly, if not for the dagger scene, and the fact that I was quite invested into the romance by the time the late chapters happen, I would've ended it right there.

To be frank, the ROs are weird in that game. A bodyguard who threw a fit if you don't trust him the moment we meet, an emotionally stunted general, and a weirdly obsessed mage with a royalty kink.

For a game about imperial majesty, the player has very little agency to be either imperial or majestic.

Shame, because the world building is decent.

AshantiBerry123

Lol yeah I remember finding this IF waaaay back when it was still like on the fourth chapter or something and scrolling through the author's tumblr thinking about how her attitude is just horrid. šŸ’€ That completely turned me off the game and to this day I still haven't read it lmao, if an author acts annoying on social media then I can't really separate that from a game and it ruins an IF for me. šŸ„“ Also, throughout the years I've heard more than one person complain about how her discord is cursed and she bans people for the most random reasons loool, a friend of mine got threatened with a ban because she recommended Fallen Hero (because apparently it's problematic or sth?? šŸ’€) and had her messages talking positively about it in the server deleted lmaooo.šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Thatā€™s honestly crazy šŸ’€šŸ˜­. As if her IF doesnā€™t have problematic themes or characters. Iā€™m not trying to assume things about people, but she seems to have a case of self righteousness or something.

delicialolac

Screenshot_2024-09-06-11-58-01-431.jpeg
Beta testing application form if u wanna try.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeItIRc3wvIWwKA4m1UeflcraXf2PD1Xua0AmXnf33AFN11cQ/viewform

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-11-58-10-574.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-11-58-10-574.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 5

delicialolac

Fyi: If u find any lions,tigers or cheetahs send them Flower warden/Foul warden's way coz the lady uses them as her many bodyguards,but first,experiments on them.

#random #bigcats #tigers #lions #cheetahs #flower warden #foul warden #experiments

delicialolac

Tumblr_l_86058918122359.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-14-57-51-879.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-14-57-51-879.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2024-09-06-14-58-03-056.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-14-58-03-056.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12