What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Wayfarer v1.1.3p3.6 MOD Menu V4 v1.1.3p3.6

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Wayfarer v1.1.3p3.6 MOD Menu V4 - Wayfarer v1.1.3p3.6 MOD Menu V4

Wayfarer is a dark fantasy interactive fiction game. With the storytelling of a novel, the player choice of an RPG, and the dice roll mechanics of a tabletop game, the game creates a unique experience that changes with every playthrough.

Create and customize your character, improve your skills, and navigate hundreds of branching choices as you journey through the magical city of Velantis.

The game is currently in development and releases episodically.

Patch 3.6. (April 26...

Read more about this resource...

Destiny

I don't know if this will help as I haven't looked at this particular update yet. But on the last update, I remember I had to turn off the Interactive Map in the game settings. Then you can click on location names to explore

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Reduce your current Action Point.

heeyaaaa

Keep your internet connection on when you launch the app the buttons will appear
Hi! Just wanna ask, I'm done with the chapter one, I went to all the available locations , but what happens after that? It just takes me to the options where I can choose either south isle ,the cove, Edgewater and deadwood but I've already went to all of them and there's nothing after that, just the same page

Kay

Hi! Just wanna ask, I'm done with the chapter one, I went to all the available locations , but what happens after that? It just takes me to the options where I can choose either south isle ,the cove, Edgewater and deadwood but I've already went to all of them and there's nothing after that, just the same page
Nothing